Nov. 11, 2013
The November 11 San Jose State University football weekly press conference will be available live at 1:00 p.m. (PST)
A transcript of questions from the press conference is below.
1. Do you have to adjust your goals now that the conference championship is a very remote possibility?
2. Is the new goal for the team to become bowl-eligible?
3. Do you see the team using the running game more?
4. Do you think there were more opportunities to run the ball or are you satisfied with the amount of running that you did against San Diego State?
5. What are you looking at to slow down in Nevada's offense?
6. What is the status of (TE) Billy Freeman?
7. Is there any update on (WR) Noel Grigsby?
8. What do you expect from a team (Nevada) that was eliminated from bowl eligibility and is so used to being there?
9. Do you think that David Faleswas not able to find a rhythm or was San Diego State's defense bringing too much pressure?
10. How do you match up against (Nevada WR) Brandon Wimberly and their offense?
11. Are their times when you may have to tell your defense that they have good coverage, but because of his size, it will be difficult to defend him at times and that they (the DBs) must to shake it off?