November 4 San Jose State Football Press Conference
Nov. 4, 2013
The November 4 weekly San Jose State University football press conference replay is available.
Below is a transcript of questions from today's press conference.
1. What was the decision to have Kenwick Thompsonon the sideline of last week's game?
2. How is the team's effort after winning four straight victories, despite some injuries?
3. How is it going to feel playing at home after winning on the road and after four consecutive victories?
4. Is there any emphasis ob becoming bowl-eligible with a win this week?
5. Is San José State doing something different with the running game?
6. Do you feel like the running game has opened up the offensive play options?
7. Do you think that having more running plays will confuse San Diego State's defense?
8. Can you talk about how the defense is going to deal with San Diego State's offense?
9. Is the team going to be running more against San Diego State?
11. Do you think there are a lot of younger guys who do not know what it is like to lose and feel like they should be winning?
12. What are the keys to the San Diego State game?