Oct. 28, 2013
The weekly San Jose State University football press conference takes place Monday, October 28, 1:00 p.m. (PDT) in the Simpkins Stadium Center Gold Room.
Below is a transcript of questions
- Describe the team's emotions and how it came together with four key defensive stops in the third quarter against Wyoming?
2. What do you take away from the Wyoming game about the defense and what do you think there is that needs work?
3. How special was it to see (quarterback) David Fales play the way he did?
4. How was it to see Fales' mental toughness and his ability to not let the emotions of this particular game affect him?
5. At what point do you think there was a turning point to the season?
6. What do you do to prepare for a team that has won four of their last five games and will probably be emotionally high?
7. What do you see in their quarterback and what are the risks of a guy who is doing so well now, but didn't begin the year as a starter?
8. Can you talk about tight end Travis Lorius?
9. Can you talk about running back Jason Simpson and about what he has contributed to the team both on and off the field?
San Jose State (4-3, 3-1 Mountain West) takes on UNLV (5-3, 3-1 Mountain West),Saturday, November 2, 1:00 p.m. in Sam Boyd Stadium.