Oct. 7, 2013
The October 7 San Jose State University football press conference with head coach Ron Caragher is available here.
The live showing is at 1:00 p.m. (PDT).
A transcript of today's questions is below.
1. Was there any panic or concern when Hawaii took the lead early in the game?
2. Going into the game, what challenges did Hawaii pose?
3. Talk about the freshmen and some of the other new players that made contributions in the game.
4. Is there any feeling of relief now that the team ended its losing streak?
5. What are some of the challenges the Spartans will face against Colorado State?
6. As a defensive player and team captain, what does linebacker Keith Smith bring to the team?
7. How have the returning players impacted the younger players' outlook on what is important to be successful?
8. Does making big plays help the players relax and allow them to play more loosely?
9. Do you think the improved rushing attack contributed to the win against Hawaii?
10. What is the status of (running back) Jason Simpson?
11. Tim Crawley, Jarrod Lawson and Thomas Tucker are similar in stature. Please comment on having running backs like that.
12. Please give us an update on (defensive back) Bené Benwikere.