Sept. 16, 2013
You watch the September 16 San Jose State football weekly press conference with head coach Ron Caragher live at 1:00 p.m. (PDT) or on replay.
A transcript with the questions asked is below.
1. How do you prepare for a team that has undergone some recent uncertainties with the shared time at quarterback and with what happened with Coach Jerry Kill?
2. Are you worried about the San Jose State offense line going up against Minnesota's defensive line?
3. Are there any major differences between the Minnesota quarterbacks (Philip Nelson and Mitch Leidner)?
4. How do you approach practice knowing that this is the last non-conference game (for a while)?
5. What would a win against a Big-Ten team mean for the program?
6. Can you talk about what fifth-year senior defensive back Chris Hill means to the team?
7. What are some of the attributes of wide receiver Chandler Jones?
8. How does the team's 3-4 defense shape up against Minnesota?
9. Can you talk about offensive tackle Amar Pal and his presence on the team?
10. Do you believe this is an important game for the offense to have a "break out" performance?