For those looking to purchase tickets in person, tickets go on sale at 9:00 a.m. at the Spartan Athletics Ticket Office and on sale at CEFCU Stadium at three hours prior to kickoff. Tickets may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling the Spartan Ticket Office at 408.924.SJTX (7589).
General will call is located at the east box office and will open at two hours prior to kickoff.
Game day public parking is available in Lot 2 as well as Lot 9 and Municipal Stadium; all other Lots are available for purchase on a season level only. Contact the Spartan Athletics Ticket Office for more information. All Parking Gates open 5 hours prior to kick-off. (*Passes can be ordered by calling the ticket office at 408-924- SJTX)
All San Jose State Students, with a valid Tower Card, may park for half price, $10, in Lot 9 (the Track). All lots open 5 hours prior to kick off and are First Come, First Served.
ADA Parking is available with your state issued placard. Designated ADA Parking spaces are available in Lot #1, off of 7th Street, in Lot #5, off of Humboldt. There are a limited number of spaces available on a First Come, First Served basis.
A free shuttle is available to and from CEFCU Stadium beginning 3 hours prior to kick-off leaving from Campus Village (10th street and San Salvador). The shuttle operates on a first-come-first- served basis as is available to the general public. Shuttle service will provide return service from the east football field to Campus Village for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
|Tailgating and Spartan Village|
Tailgating is allowed in any paid parking lot at CEFCU Stadium. Parties of 50 or more are encouraged to tailgate in Spartan Village. Spartan Villages is the ultimate Game Day Experience at unbeatable prices, just steps from CEFCU Stadium, packages start at just $200 and include 2 parking passes. For a full list of available see our Tailgating Map.
Want to leave the Tailgating to us? The Festival Zone, inside Spartan Village, is your one stop tailgate experience! $30 PER PERSON / $20 (youth) gets you two drinks (beer, water or soda) games, music and all you can eat finger foods. For more information on tailgating options - 408.924.7589.San Jose State University is committed to creating a safe, friendly and clean, game-day environment for all fans, students, alumni and members of the San Jose community. The University disapproves of alcohol abuse, intoxication, and any resulting unacceptable conduct.
- Fans and their guests are permitted to gather and tailgate only in approved parking lots around the football stadium. Fans must adhere to the Football Game Day Alcohol Policy. The following items are not permitted in any parking lot around Spartan Stadium:
- Glass bottles
- Mass-consumption devices
- Drinking Games
- Any fan who does not comply with these policies may be escorted off the premises. All mass consumption devices and glass bottles will be confiscated by the proper authorities if see in use.
- All patrons in any parking lot around Spartan Stadium MUST adhere to the noise ordinance policy. Loud or offensive music will not be tolerated. DJs without proper certification will be asked to leave the premises.
- Tailgates and tailgating activities shall be refined to an area in front of or behind a parked vehicle. Tailgates and tailgating activity cannot occur in drive lanes or any fire lanes.
- Tailgates and tailgating activities that compromise existing parking spots will be asked to move to a cleared area (in front or behind a car).
- All grills must be extinguished (coals or propane) prior to vacating the lots. Failure to do so may result in citation.
- Fans cannot consume alcoholic beverages prior to the parking lots being open on game days.
- All tailgating, music and drinking must stop at kickoff. At kickoff, all fans must make their way into the stadium or to the bus back to campus. Anyone drinking in the parking lots after kickoff will be subject to citation.
The following list of items are prohibited in CEFCU Stadium:
- Bags larger than 14" x14"x 6"
- Poles or Sticks longer than 24"
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Hard Sided Coolers
- Glass Bottles
- Aluminum Cans
- Outside Food
- Outside Beverages (Sealed Water under 1 Liter OK)
- Weapons of any kind
- Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards
- Beach Balls, Frisbees
- Leaflets, Confetti
|Sound Amplification Policy|
|Television / Radio / Internet|
For a full Television listing visit 2017 schedule.
Play-by- Play Radio Coverage: KLIV (1590 AM, San Jose) originates San Jose State football broadcasts. Justin Allegri calls the play-by- play. Kevin Richardson offers commentary.The pregame show for Spartan Football games begin 30 minutes prior to game time (PDT). Affiliates KION (1460 AM/101.1 FM, Salinas) KFIV (1360 AM, Modesto) KWSX (1280 AM, Stockton) ESPN Desportes (860 AM, San Francisco) and (90.5 FM, San Jose) also will broadcast home football games. For up to date information, insight and fan specials check us out at: www.sjsuspartans.com www.facebook.com/sjsuspartans www.twitter.com/sjsuathletics www.youtube.com/sjsuathletics