JOIN US, ALONG WITH THE BEST LOCAL BREWERIES POURING THEIR FRESHEST & BESTEST FOR AN EPIC TAILGATE PARTY.
WHO IS PETE...?
For Pete's Sake is a fundraiser for everyone's favorite Brit, Peter Cogan, longtime Tied House and Hermitage employee. Peter Cogan recently began chemotherapy treatment for Lymphoma. Peter has been a big part of the micro brewing culture in the Bay Area and a major pillar for our brewing family. What better way to support him & others by throwing a beer fest?
WHAT IS THE LEUKEMIA & LYPHOMA SOCIETY
The Mission of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families that have been diagnosed. LLS exists to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. They are the voice for all blood cancer patients and they work to ensure access to treatments for all blood cancer patients.
WHAT ARE WE SUPPORTING
A majority of the proceeds of this event will go directly to the Luekemia & Lymphoma Society in support of Mr. Peter Cogan. As such your purchase is tax deductable up to 85% of the amount purchased.
Luekemia & Lymphoma Society Federal Tax ID, 13-5644916
BREWERIES IN ATTENDANCE
"FOR PETE'S SAKE" BREWFEST DETAILS
DATE OF EVENT
Saturday, November 19, 2016
LOCATION OF EVENT
1257 South 7 th Street, CEFCU Stadium, San Jose, Ca. 95112
TIME OF BREWFEST
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM (4 HOURS)
GAME TIME KICKOFF
COST FOR BREWFEST EVENT
$40 Advance Purchase
$50 Day of Event
Last day to purchase advanced tickets will be Friday, November 18 th by 3:00 pm.
WHAT YOU GET
- 5 oz. "For Pete's Sake" Taster to sample brewery offerings
- Unlimited samples from all the Breweries pouring at the Event
- A 50 to 30 Yard Line Ticket to the San Jose State Spartan Football Game. Inventory of available seating to Craft Brewfest guests is on a first come first served basis.
PARKING FOR EVENT
LOT 9, $20 ////// LOT 6, $35 ////// LOT 3, $35
GUESTS WITH ADA OR SPECIAL ACCOMODATION NEEDS
- Entrance and Exit to Craft Beer Fest is wheelchair friendly
- Guests who have ADA or Special Parking needs are recommended to park in Lot 3.
- Guests needing help into the Stadium may make their request at the Spartan Village Information Booth located at the entrance to the Craft Brewfest. Your patience is appreciated as we may be helping other patrons with accommodated golf cart rides into the stadium.
- Guests in wheelchairs or guests with special needs should contact the Spartan Ticket Office to discuss seating options which will be better suited to your needs. Please contact them at (408) 924-7589.
INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 & NON DRINKING GUESTS
Everyone is welcome to support and attend this event.
Guests under the age of 21 will not be allowed to participate in the drinking of adult beverages.
Due to the nature of the event, there will be no designated driver tickets available.
Please note that game tickets in available sections are priced from at $45, $40 and $30. Craft Brewfest is a group ticket exclusive rate with proceeds going to the above stated institution and individuals.
Click the Purchase Ticket links above or below and follow the process. Please note that your game day ticket includes your entry into the For Pete's Sake Craft Brewfest.
Guests looking for ADA or special needs accommodated tickets please contact the Spartan Ticket Office at (408) 924-7589.
Once purchased, tickets can be printed from home and brought to the game.
All tickets are non-refundable and not exchangeable.
A ticket is not needed for those children considered lap children. It is not permissible to allow a lap child to take up an assigned seat.
Tickets are the property of San Jose State University and as such cannot be re-sold without the permission of Spartan Athletics.
BUT I ALREADY HAVE A GAME TICKET
Unfortunately no discounts will be given due to the nature of this event.
- Gates to CEFCU STADIUM open 90 minutes prior to kickoff
- No umbrellas are allowed into CEFCU Stadium
- All bags are subject to check
- Only water is allowed into CEFCU Stadium
- No Re-Entry Policy is in effect for Spartan Football Games
- Paid tickets are not required for those children considered lap children
All Brewfest buyers will receive their entry passes the day of the event.
No matter where you park, make your way onto Stadium Drive from either 7th Street or 10th Street and find the Spartan Village Information Booth located next to the Victory Statue.
The ticket buyers name will be located on the Craft Brewfest pickup list.
Must have a valid state issued photo id in order to pick up Craft Brewfest passes.
Only the buyer may pick up passes, no will call will be administered for guests of the buyer coming at a later time.
If purchasing for someone else, please identify names in the initial buying process. (I.e. Bob Spartan, Nancy San Jose)
Food sales will be conducted by Spartan Shops at the event. Cash and Credit/Debit will be accepted. A variety of food options will be available via Food Trucks and other vending outlets.
SEATING IN CRAFT BREWFEST
This will be a fully furnished event. Seating is on a first come first served basis. Please make accommodations for individuals with special or ADA needs, expectant mothers or parents with infants.
RULES, REGULATIONS, POLICIES & PROCEDURES
This is a Brewfest, and as such fun is included in the festivities of the day. However, the following should be noted before participating in this awesome event:
- Absolutely no smoking, vaping, or chewing is allowed on San Jose State property.
- No glass of any kind is allowed into Spartan Village.
- No vehicles of any kind are allowed into Spartan Village.
- Proper identification of inclusion in the Brewfest and the Spartan Village is required at all times.
- Once claimed, there will be no secondary credentials provided to you.
- You may enter and exit the Brewfest and the Spartan Village at any time. Please follow the entry & exit rules of the Spartan Village which are indicated by signage, security and Spartan Village management.
- Absolutely no alcohol is allowed outside of the Spartan Village.
- In the case of Craft Brewfest beverages, no alcohol poured via represented breweries may leave the confines of the Craft Brewfest.
- Guests of Spartan Village are asked to behave in a friendly manner toward Spartan Village security and management. All incidents of hostility toward such individuals may result in ejection from the Craft Brewfest, the Spartan Village, and possibly the denial of access to the day of game venue.
- Guests acting in a lewd or hostile manner toward other guests may result in ejection from the Craft Brewfest, the Spartan Village, and possibly the denial of access to the day of game venue.
- In certain circumstances when situations arise, San Jose & San Jose State University Police may be asked to intervene in situations which become out of the control of the Spartan Village Management.
- To report an inconvenience or emergency, please contact the nearest security personnel.
- In the case of an emergency, in which a guest is physically un-well or injured, the proper Event Staffing Agency will be contact immediately by Spartan Village Management.
Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact the Spartan Ticket Office at (408) 924-7589, or email email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for response, unless reached out on a Friday.